Buy Smith & Wesson M&P45 M2.0 45 ACP Subcompact Pistol with Manual Thumb Safety Online
What’s in the Box
- Smith & Wesson M&P9® M2.0™ 45 ACP Subcompact Pistol with Manual Thumb Safety
- Two 8-Round Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The latest addition to the M2.0™ family, the M&P® M2.0™ SUBCOMPACT pistol features a smaller, subcompact frame that’s ideal for concealed carry. Available in 9mm, 40 S&W, and 45 Auto, the M&P® M2.0™ SUBCOMPACT joins the existing Full Size and Compact pistol options that are available in the M2.0™ line. The M&P® M2.0™ SUBCOMPACT pistols ship with two magazines, including two magazine extender sleeves for use with M2.0™ full-size and compact magazines. Includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P® pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- M&P® M2.0™ crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 15” twist M&P® M2.0™ barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
- Model: M&P®9 M2.0™ Subcompact Pistol with Manual Thumb Safety
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 8+1
- Barrel Length: 4 Inches
- Overall Length: 7.5 Inches
- Front Sight: Steel – White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel – White Two-Dot
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 27.5 Ounces
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Purpose: Enthusiast Home Protection Personal Protection Recreational Shooting